Recently I reviewed Mr. Reader, the best RSS Reader app available for the iPad.
It’s backed with a lot of great features that will make your news reading experience on the iPad like no other.
The app received an update to v3.1.2 and it brought these changes:
- Horizontal scrolling was possible in the articles view when used in portrait mode and when the actions toolbar was located on the left or right side
- Some suspicious RSS feeds used iframes to display undesired content
- Deleting the cached images for offline reading is now only done when a WiFi connection is established (of marked as read items)
- The ‘Reorder’ menu entry was not shown at the root level (BazQux Reader, InoReader, SubReader)
- AOL Reader: Additional social login options (Facebook, Twitter, Google)
The Giveaway #
Today I’m happy to say that I’m going to give away 5 copies of Mr Reader for 5 lucky people exclusively on twitter, in order to win all you have to do is three things:
The giveaway ends on Friday, August 4 at 12:00am.
Good luck everyone.